Footage represents a work in progress.
The Mac OS X version of the demo is finally available!
Additionally, we've updated the Windows demo to revision 4.
This fixes several bugs and problems. Linux build will be coming shortly.
Coming soon! When a wealthy businessman purchased a planet-sized chunk of real estate, he didn't expect it to be encased in metal and filled with deadly traps and contraptions. Enter Launchman, explorer for hire -- if he can figure out a way to unlock the planet, he'll be rewarded with all the treasure he can grab! But strange things lurk beneath the surface of Puzzle Planet... it's up to Launchman, with his robot assistant Sanford in tow, to soar, ricochet, careen, and launch through the catacombs and unravel the planet's mysteries.
- Play with physics-based gameplay that puts a unique spin on the 2D sidescroller.
- Launch through the air at rocket speeds and stop on a dime with your signature air-brake.
- Use your telekinetic abilities to throw around objects, flip switches, and solve devious puzzles.
- Play through loads of levels filled with neat contraptions and gameplay mechanics.
- Discover hidden lore, expedition logs, and more to uncover backstory and decipher the mystery behind Puzzle Planet.
- See its distinctive monochrome art style, and listen to its kickin' electronic soundtrack.
- It's for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux!
The game is not completed yet. The final game will be out sometime in 2013. Check out our development blog for frequent progress updates!